Κυριακή 9 Μαΐου 2010

Macedonia for ever Hellas

There is no country called “Macedonia”, but there is the something like north Greece or west Bulgaria or east Albania or south Serbia or all together (Just like the salad).
The word “Macedonia” is definitely Greek, not Bulgarian. The part of Macedonia that Serbs and Bulgarians occupied in 1913 and conducted a genocide against the Real Macedonians (all 3500000 millions -survivors- today we was and we are Greeks), it is this genocide and the existence of a Real Macedonian minority that Serbs and Bulgarians tries to cover up. The “war” against Real Macedonians, our brothers in Cyprus and all Greeks it will not work, the Real Macedonian people and our brothers, are determined to win no matter the cost...!
-Free North Epirus, free North Macedonia, free North Cyprus…
MACEDONIANS TASK is HELLENISTIC WORLD - Allways, until the end of times...
Macedonism = Hellenism
I am Riskos, I live in Macedonia, I love Macedonia and for that, as Macedonian I have a task: carry and spread Hellenic (Greek) civilization and culture into the world…Hellenic art, philosophy, science and language… All Macedonians must do that, with strength and real knowledge. I call you too Alexandra, Carmen, Maja, Peter,..! Hellenism into the world!

Yes we are Macedonians, of course we are Greeks, live to service truth, justice and peace, in that bases to service civilization!
Yes we are 3500000 Macedonians, of course we are Greeks and we have the obligation to inform every one for our causes.
Everyone with respect and concern for truth, justice and peace help our causes.

The Macedonian identity is part of the identity of every Greek. We do not negotiate it.
We are born and we die with it and it is usefull that Skopje hears this, but also New York and any other place if necessary.
For ever..

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.